“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.” Carl Gustav JUNG
Jungian Analytical Psychology
- What is your purpose of life, your “heroic journey” in this lifetime as CG Jung would define?
- What are the challenges you have chosen to live and how to transform them into stepping-stones?
- What are the lingering toxic patterns in your psyche (known as “Shadow work” in analytical psychology), maybe inherited by family patterns and believes, how can you transform them to follow your own personal calling?
- And most of all, what are the keys and gift you have that will support you in your process of individuation, help you to uncover your confidence and lead you toward a fulfilling personal and professional life?
Astrology as personal development tool
Different cultures have employed forms of astrology since at least the 2nd millennium BCE. Western astrology can trace its roots in Mesopotamia from where it spreads to Ancient Greece, Egypt throughout the Ptolemaïc reign, in the Roman Empire, the Islamic world and finally in Central and Western Europe. Astro-logos, the “science of the stars” can be extraordinary tool for personal development when addressed in a professional way. We insist here that we address the discipline far from magazine clichés.
With a psychological approach of personality analysis based on Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung’s work, known for his concepts of archetypes, collective consciousness and synchronicities, astrology helps to unveil our unique path and make quantum leaps on our life journey. A proper analysis can be an amazing consciousness expansion tool and an accelerator for success. We all feel the personal and collective transformation underlying current hectic yet rewarding zeitgeist. We therefore invite you to explore the support you have at hand and become the conscious co-creator of your destiny.
Field of expertise in psychology:
- Jungian analytical psychology, talk therapy, individuation
- Buddhist Psychology
- Archetypes, sacred feminine and masculine
- Dream interpretation
- Childhood Wound Repair
- Couple counseling
- Mindfulness techniques to therapy
Fields of expertise in astrology:
- Jungian analytical astro-psychology
- Individual natal chart analysis
- Couple chart analysis (synastry)
- New company launch, or optimization of an existing company, search of proper timing to launch a business, or a new range of products, create a new department etc.